Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 05:31 AM   #31
TFeldt
Connoisseur
TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TFeldt can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Asus Transformer, Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
No, it doesn't. However, using someone else's handle and then posting something written by the original person sure seems like it fits the bill. I have a very common name. People all over the world have the same name. However, if someone--with my name--helped themselves to my work, well, it sure would seem like identity theft to me.
Definitely understand where you're coming from but are you speaking morally or legally? Because legally it won't hold up. Identity theft is related to personal data, neither an internet handle, a person's review or any combination of the two is regarded as personal data. Your name, identification number (social security number in usa as an example), telephone number, adress, et cetera is classed as personal data.
TFeldt is offline   Reply With Quote