Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
SOLD Mint Kindle DX with SFBags Vertical Slip Case SOLD

Hello.

I have a excellent condition Kindle DX for sale. I purchased it in July 2009.
Very light usage and never left my house.
It has no nicks or scratches, works perfectly.
Included are all original accessories that came with it, including amazon box
Also will include free of charge SFBags Vertical Slip Case for Kindle DX
I am asking SOLD. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
I'm willing to ship overseas but shipping will not be free. it will be at cost with the method that you choose.
If paying by PayPal credit card we split the fee, echeck and gift payment don't incur fee. I can provide many references from bay as well as photography forums. I'm located in Brooklyn, NY for local pickup
If interested please PM me

Thanks.

Alex

Last edited by kalex; 01-01-2010 at 03:29 AM.
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle dx, slip case