Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
harrybosch5150
harrybosch5150 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
EPub - How to show B&N description??

I have a Nook Color and I notice with epubs I downloaded from B&N that when I select the view details of a book, not only do I get the title and author but I also get a summary of the book and star rating....However, I have not been able to figure out how to do that for epubs I have created myself. When I click on view details for my book, all i get is author, title, size, where (path on nook). I tried using the description meta data but it doesn't show up. Does anybody know if possible and if so how?
harrybosch5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
No. The additional information for the display comes from the B&N servers and not from the ePub.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert