Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #76
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Code redeemed, pisceschick email given to Baen at checkout
Old 07-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #77
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Kaylee sent me the code, I redeemed it, and sent the next one to piperclassique. Piperclassique, when you redeem it, at step 5, enter the email that Pisceschick sent you and keep it rolling.
And so do I wait for someone else to come wandering in, or is there a way for me to get a code and hang on to it?
Old 07-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #78
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Pisceschick, you can create an email addy just for this, send it to that addy, and keep the coupon until there is a new request if you don't want to wait.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #79
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Pisceschick, you can create an email addy just for this, send it to that addy, and keep the coupon until there is a new request if you don't want to wait.
Thanks! I'll wait a few days and see if anyone pops up. Goodness knows I've plenty to read in the meantime. These are mostly for the hub anyway.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #80
dadalo
Connoisseur
dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
Please ignore the code request below. I am already in this thread and typed too fast without checking my records. Sorry to all.

PM sent to pisceschick.

- dadalo

Last edited by dadalo; 07-08-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Error on my part.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #81
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
PM sent to pisceschick.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #82
pisceschick
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
PM sent to pisceschick.
Code is sent! Sorry for the delay, was offline a few days.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #83
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code redeemed. Just send me a PM for the gift code. It expires on 7/16/2013.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #84
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
PM to BaenSidhe
Old 07-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #85
BaenSidhe
Groupie

Code sent.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:24 AM   #86
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, I have the code. I need to know who's next in line and get their email PM'd to me before placing the order. If I don't hear from anyone after awhile I'll use another email and get and keep the code for anyone who wants it later.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #87
kg3
Guru

-I just redeemed this and then retained the next code.

-Anyone who wants it can post here and PM me, you don't need to send me your email, I'll PM you the new code.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #88
kg3
Guru

-I'm just bumping this up

-It seems there are some people looking for these previous Bundles, I am holding the code for this, just post here and PM me. You would then need to retain the next code for the next person (and post here again).
Old 07-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #89
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
PM sent to kg3
Old 07-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #90
kg3
Guru

--Code sent to JohnnyBook.
Closed Thread