Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
PDF to LRF -with- margins?

I've used pdflrf, and have been looking at the other similar tools out there like PDFRead and SoPDF and with all of them I don't see any ability to add margins to the output. pdflrf would work perfectly for me if I could add 5 to 10 pts to the left and right margins. The PDF I'm currently messing with needs 8% (roughly) precrop on the top and bottom for chapter and page information, this doesn't appear to be an option in some of the other utilities.

Could anyone suggest a possible solution I could try? (Don't know if any post-setting utilities for margins would help since they are images and not text? Could be wrong though..)

Thanks,

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I thought soPDF had that option, I don't recall since I want the margins removed.

Have you tried PaperCrop, while you might not be able to set marings directly you can do it indirectly by making the width/height of the device smaller than the PRS-505.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert