Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #16
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
here a better crafted script (i think...)

I declared in function the stuffs and now the script starts with the menu

i tested thoroughly without problems

bye paolo

---
new version with minor face corrections (one related to non updated read of current gamma settings)

Attached Files
File Type: zip gamma-change-3.app.zip (837 Bytes, 132 views)

Last edited by paolog; 10-26-2013 at 04:43 AM.
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #17
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

new version (if we can say of a so simple script)
no substantial change
better layout/content of informations/questions
UTF8 encoded

still limited to gamma modifying even if it provides info on contrast

Paolo
Attached Files
File Type: zip gamma-change.zip (883 Bytes, 125 views)
Advert
Old 12-11-2013, 04:26 AM   #18
paolog
Zealot

new version of the script with many changes

-dryed the script (I'm not a programmer...be patient)
-now changes also contrast settings
-put a restore to default (mine one, the better I found up to now are gamma 2.5, contrast min-max 0-100)
-put a very simple help
-now the menu shows settings directly

many many thanks to rkomar's sh_ivtool and jtt(Jens)'s vip programs

paolo
Attached Files
File Type: zip gamma-contrast-change.zip (1.2 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by paolog; 12-11-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #19
paolog
Zealot

tested on fw 4.4
works
Old 02-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #20
paolog
Zealot

Smile

hi
until fw 4.4.565 (excluded) there was 6 parameters in global.cfg file that could be tuned:
gamma, mincontrastlevel and maxcontrastlevel
either for Adobe and Djvu
so the previous scripts I posted modified those parameters

The script was for testing best combination of them, provided that up to now only gamma change seems to have effect.

Now (from fw 4.4.565) in global.cfg there is only the gamma level for Adobe. More, you can change it via the PB settings (with step of 0.2, from 0.2 to 2.6)

So the new script allows to change only the gamma for Adobe, albeit on an arbitrary base: no step (you can put how much decimal you like) no sign (it accept also negative numbers that adobe accepts too)

No change in the DJVU part

Paolo
Attached Files
File Type: zip gamma-contrast-change.zip (1.8 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by paolog; 02-24-2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: typo
Advert