Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
LaurelRusswurm
self publishing novelist
LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.

Device: none
Greetings from the great white north

I am new here, as I am new to ebooks. I don't actually have an ebook reader, although the rumour is I might be able to read ebooks on my android phone. However, I have been playing around with eBooks on my computer, since I am a novellist learning about self publishing.

What actually brought me here today is a search for expert advice. So now I'll head over to what I *think* is the right place to ask.
LaurelRusswurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Laurel!

Who are you picking to win the Grey Cup?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Laurel and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello and welcome, Laurel. Enjoy.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #6
LaurelRusswurm
self publishing novelist
LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.

Thanks everyone.

[Sorry, I don't even know who the teams are, GA. The only sport I've followed in years has been my son's house league soccer team.]

I'm still figuring this all out, and I won't have time to mess around here much until after NaNoWriMo. This place is huge!
LaurelRusswurm is offline   Reply With Quote