Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
is there a plugin to control my kindle

hello i have got a Kindle 3 and i use Calibre to add books,but some times when i look at my kindle it is different to how it looks on Calibre,can some one please tell me if there is a plugin where i can actually control and change things on my Kindle ?
thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiejohn View Post
hello i have got a Kindle 3 and i use Calibre to add books,but some times when i look at my kindle it is different to how it looks on Calibre,can some one please tell me if there is a plugin where i can actually control and change things on my Kindle ?
thank you.
You might want to review The Index of Plugins sticky post.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thank you i am going to give Kindle collections a go.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
If you don't find a plugin to do what you want, you can explain what you want to do and perhaps receive some help. There are many built in aspects of calibre that will help you with your Kindle if you use them correctly.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:32 AM   #5
geordiejohn
Zealot

thank you,i basically want to control what is on my Kindle,what i see on Calibre does not exactly match what i see on my Kindle,i have installed Kindle collection but i can not seem to get it to show on a menubar or toolbar ?
Advert
Old 10-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #6
geordiejohn
Zealot

i have managed to see get collections on my menubar but then Calibre does not see my books on my Kindle,i have had to trash Calibre and reinstall ?