Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #91
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
it happens inboth stand by and powered completely off.

btw there arw reports of chargers melting so don't keep it plugged ibpn over night. also, having you charger plugged in upaide down can cause a alight shock when handling th tf. I thought I was getting shocked on my thigh bc I was sirting on a cable.

I forgot thw charger batch but I havene of them. I looke at the post on xda bc I noticed my charging cable smells like burned electronics. don't ask me why I was sniffing it.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #92
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My plug does not heat up at all, but I will unplug tonight leave lid closed and see what it looks like in AM.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 AM   #93
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Upluged device with 100% dock at 11pm and closed the lid,but did not turn it off. At 5:30 am I open the TF and tablet battery is still 98%, dock was at 88%. Since it still was using wifi to check email, twitter, facebook, etc... that seems reasonable to me.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:06 AM   #94
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
your dock does very well at only 2% per hour. i'd be happy with that, but sadly i'm with the group that loses charge quite a bit faster.

i can't recall if my first dock did it. i never did update to the latest firmware while i had it. but i did keep it off the charger and dock my tf every night to top off the tf. i'd usually go 2 days before i'd put the dock back on the charger. so the newer batch could be worse than the earlier batches or quality control is so crappy that you don't really know what you'll get.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, asus transformer, honeycomb