Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #76
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
But at least you have a body left, and weren't [supposedly] eaten by your colleagues. Ever thought of that, huh?
All I know is I missed a fine meal.. harumph!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #77
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Hmm. Mr. Jellby seems almost to be trying to be too helpful in making sure each 'accident' is seen as an accident. I wonder what his motive could be for that? Could it be that Poohbear nc and he are in cahoots in exchange for a share of the insurance money? I wonder.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #78
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Hmm. Mr. Jellby seems almost to be trying to be too helpful in making sure each 'accident' is seen as an accident. I wonder what his motive could be for that? Could it be that Poohbear nc and he are in cahoots in exchange for a share of the insurance money? I wonder.
Excellent point. Who is the recipient of all that "accident" insurance money...especially if all the Mods are accidentally killed.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #79
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
*chuckle*
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #80
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
*sob* I'm dead! Fowly murdered! And people are still picking on me! *sob*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 AM   #81
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I have a question for the mods. Do all the mods know the solution, or is the writer, Agatha, keeping the final solution secret until the end?

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #82
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I don't know who murdered me.

(The mods have read all the episodes, but the murderer has not been revealed.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #83
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I don't know who murdered me.

(The mods have read all the episodes, but the murderer has not been revealed.)

Dreams looks guilty on that one. BUT, BUT, BUT, Dr. Drip, I mean Dribs, was sitting right there. You ask me, I think the two of them got in a tussle when Dribs tried to force the mouse to drink the poison. Then he sat back, thinking he had won...but that hit on the head during the tussle took its toll. The pipe fell out on his chest, but being anal retentive as only Dr. Drip can be...he put it back in his mouth for a final death puff.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #84
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
BUT, BUT, BUT, Dr. Drip, I mean Dribs, was sitting right there.
Kindly have more respect for (dead) mods.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #85
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Seriously? It was meant in good fun.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #86
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Respect? Don't talk to me about respect! Imagine being gnawed to death! By a table full of friends!

Can mice swim?
They have those nice sharp teeth too ... you know ...

And dreams .... why can't she explain why she left all those dangerous weapons lying around? Is she in on it?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #87
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Seriously? It was meant in good fun.
If I was serious I would be posting in mod green.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #88
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
And dreams .... why can't she explain why she left all those dangerous weapons lying around? Is she in on it?
I refuse to believe that dreams had anything to do with my death. She's always been good and kind.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #89
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
If I was serious I would be posting in mod green.
Well, yanno, at the moment you look kind of a ghostly green. It sort of taints everything with this poisonous glow.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #90
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Well, yanno, at the moment you look kind of a ghostly green. It sort of taints everything with this poisonous glow.
That, unfortunately, is beyond my control.

Hopefully some of you will identify the culprit!

Tags
win a kobo glo, win a pocketbook touch, win an amazon paperwhite, win an onyx boox, win waterfield kindlecase