Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
Prince Hal
Zealot
Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Prince Hal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Galaxy Player 4.2; Nexus 3 (wifi only); Nook HD+ (possibly)
Homemade Case for PRS505

Just an idea. It has worked excellently for me. Take a Franklin Covey (or similar) leather organiser / day planner and remove the metal binding clip from the inside. Sometimes this will require you to cut the leather on the inside of the binder, sometimes not. The cut can easily be repaired particularly if it is black. There you have it a case for the Sony, plus room for a pen and note book for jotting down notes as you read. It has given my Sony excellent protection in my briefcase.

Hal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG3183.JPG
Views:	507
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	12482   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG3184.JPG
Views:	580
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	12483   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG3185.JPG
Views:	578
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	12484  
Prince Hal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
looks great !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
Just an idea. It has worked excellently for me. Take a Franklin Covey (or similar) leather organiser / day planner and remove the metal binding clip from the inside. Sometimes this will require you to cut the leather on the inside of the binder, sometimes not. The cut can easily be repaired particularly if it is black. There you have it a case for the Sony, plus room for a pen and note book for jotting down notes as you read. It has given my Sony excellent protection in my briefcase.

Hal.
Wow, clever, very clever. Some people are so smart.
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote