Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
skywebmedia
Banned
skywebmedia began at the beginning.

Device: mypda
Ebook: New MLM Opportunity

Internet legend Mark Joyner has started a new MLM venture! Check it out by downloading the following ebook:

http://xxx.com/8weeks2003.pdf

Admin Edit: Spam. Url deleted. User banned.
skywebmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 12:55 AM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Oh God! Can't I at least enjoy my PDA-ing without someone trying to shill me? This is my last bastion of hope here.

Wits end. Telemarketers, bah!
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2003, 07:21 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I agree. If all this guy is trying to do is flog something (I refused to follow the link), especially on his FIRST POST, maybe he should have his posting privileges cut.

I don't consider the above behaviour to conform to what these forums are trying to achieve.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote