Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
Terminal program for PB622/PB623

Hi,

as I already have posted in the developers corner, I have written a terminal program for the PB622 ("Tooch") and PB623 ("Touch Lux"), which is similar to the poterm program, but with an interface hopefully more suitable for devices with a touch screen. It may even work with other devices, but I can't tell since I don't have them. Should you be interested see my post in the developers corner:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=221543

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I haven't bothered trying it because my 902 doesn't have a touch screen. Would it still work without one?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I haven't bothered trying it because my 902 doesn't have a touch screen. Would it still work without one?
I guess it wouldn't make much sense to try the program on a model without a touch screen, sorry. It actually tries to get around the limitations with poterm on models with touch screens where you have just four buttons (and some of them already used for other things), so that using the touch screen for user interactions seems to be the only way to go...

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Okay, thanks for making that clear.

Best of luck with the project; it's always good to have new developers making stuff for PB devices.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote