Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Anyone else having trouble with Sony's eBook store?

I tried to purchase an ebook this morning and it wouldn't let me. It said it tried to charge my credit card but the charge would not go through. I tried a different card--same problem. There is nothing wrong with either card, and the book I want is only available at the Sony eBook store. Needless to say, this is frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this?
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Not sure. Send me your credit card number and I'll give it a try.

I haven't bought anything from the Sony eBookstore in a while (waiting for the ePub switch), but I did run into a similar problem with the Sony Style site a few months ago. Just give it a few hours and try again. Otherwise, give em a call.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
Not sure. Send me your credit card number and I'll give it a try.

Thanks---I needed a laugh since I'm currently trying to get something useful out of Sony Support.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Mine's fine. I've used a $25 credit, bought a bundle and a couple of books since upgrading and no issues - I'm on Vista.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
wallflower75
Groupie

Well, we finally got the problem straightened out--but I'm honestly not sure what it was. They didn't say anything about what was causing it.
Advert