Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Kierkegaard, Sören: Fear and Trembling, v.1, 22 October 2008.

Sören Kierkegaard (1813–1855)
Fear and Trembling: A Dialectical Lyric (1843)
Translated from the Danish by Walter Lowrie (1868–1959)

Kierkegaard explores the nature of religious commitment by looking at the story of Abraham and Isaac.

A Note on the Source
The text of this book was acquired from Religion Online:
http://www.religion-online.org/
This material was prepared for Religion Online by Ted and Winnie Brock
The site includes this copyright notice:
“Copyright and Use
For each entry, use permission has been obtained or the book is out of print or copyright is believed to have expired. You may download the material, print or quote it for educational purposes, but may not use it for profit. Quotations should be cited. In most cases the print origin of the piece is indicated in the heading. If the document is original to this site, then Religion Online should be cited.”
http://www.religion-online.org/about.htm
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
gleebishop
gleebishop began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Kierkegaard books

Hi - I was very interested in getting the LRF file for this and others you've posted for K. The file is not attached. Is there a site I can go to find it for me eReader?

Thank you.
gleebishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Just open the web page in the DL-Link and download the book from there. We do not feature empty links here.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just click on the attached files at the bottom of my first post. The link will take you to one of our servers and you can download the book.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #5
sander
sander began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader 505
cannot open it

I am a mac user and cannot open it in firefox or safari. Just downloads an empty html file. I really love downloading books here but this off site hosting does not work for me
sander is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
Patricia
Reader

I've checked and the link is working properly. Click on "read me" at the bottom of my first post. This takes you to the copyright notice for our US server. Then click on the download link. Be sure to left-click on each occasion. (Perhaps you right-clicked?)
The link should also work for Mac users too.

Tags
denmark, existentialism, philosophy, religion, translations