Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-25-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
joelappi
joelappi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New Kindle Reader

Just picked up a Kindle and enjoy the heck out of it. Some great eBoks out here!
joelappi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi joelappi and welcome to the Forum. I have a Sony 505 but have had my hands on a Kindle and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Enjoy the KIndle joelappi
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to MobileRead. I'm also a Kindle owner/user. Although the Kindle makes it really easy to buy books with its Whispernet connectivity, it's also wonderful that there are so many books you can download for free. Also, a few other sources are selling books for the Kindle (Baen/WebScriptions and Fictionwise). TOR has been giving away free books -- some of which have showed up at Amazon with a price of $0.00 for a short while.

If you're frugal, commit to read 1 or 2 of the classics for each recent release that you buy. You can feel virtuous on so many levels!

I'm glad you're enjoying your Kindle and that you've found MobileRead. There's lots of information here -- and books for the taking.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote