Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
docgnome
docgnome began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Updated Hacker News Recipe

So I wanted to be able to click on a link to the HN comments thread of articles downloaded with the Hacker News Recipe. So I made it do that. Not being familiar with calibre recipes I'm sure I've made a pig's breakfast of it. But it does work! Hurray! If someone would like to take a look and help me clean it up that would be nice.

Also I wasn't sure what the etiquette for editing someone else's recipe was exactly. So for author I just tacked my name on the end. Hope that's OK.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hn-with-comments-link.recipe.txt (5.0 KB, 197 views)
docgnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Calling parse_feeds in get obfuscated_article will cause the feed to be re-downloaded for every article. Instead override parse_feeds and store the result of calling the base class implementation, so that you can access it in get_obfuscated_article
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
docgnome
docgnome began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Here's the update. I'm gonna blame that on being tired :-p
Attached Files
File Type: txt hn-with-comments-link.recipe.txt (5.0 KB, 225 views)
docgnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Merged, cleaning up the regex.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote