Notices

Old 10-16-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
Kevin2088
Enthusiast
Kevin2088 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Laser Engraved Kindle Case

Hi Folks,

We have developed the Artisan Line of Accessories for the eBook reader.This new line incorporates an artistic component to our collection of eBook reader accessories. The artistic component is achieved via a high tech laser etching process. Hope you enjoy this new style in our collection! Here are some examples:

Thanks for looking at these products. Feel free to share your thoughts. Thanks.

Best regards,

Kevin || www.trendydigital.com
Kevin2088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I went to your site, and your cases look very nice. I especially like the waterproof design.

Am I correct in thinking there are no reader cases for the K1?

The K2 seems to have one, altho the reader looks on the wrong side to me......my m-edge is on the right, the pockets on the left.

Am I missing something?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

we do have waterproof case for K1.

Here are the cases for K1 and the links for them.

As for the k2, we have two different designs to house the kindle unit.

1) to house the kindle on the right side

2) to house the kindle on the left side

Hope this clears up things for you.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
These are lovely. Any chance of these becoming available for the Sony PRS-505?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
so is the leather actually smooth, or are there bumps, ridges, etc?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2088 View Post
we do have waterproof case for K1.

Here are the cases for K1 and the links for them.

Yes, I saw those.

As for the k2, we have two different designs to house the kindle unit.

1) to house the kindle on the right side

2) to house the kindle on the left side

Hope this clears up things for you.
What I was asking for was for a case like above for the Kindle1.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
These are lovely. Any chance of these becoming available for the Sony PRS-505?
Thanks for your compliment.
We have not developed the cover for the Sony PRS-505. However, We do have a plan to develop a line for Sony eBook reader and have not settled on the exact model to start with. Thanks.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
What I was asking for was for a case like above for the Kindle1.
Sorry, we don't have a case like this for Kindle 1. Thanks.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:19 AM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
ok, I'll try it again...

is there texture to the engraving?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Very nice product, Kevin. I might order one for myself.

But let me just check the "shipping prices" on your site. For the UK, France, Switzerland and Germany, it's showing no shipping fee. For the US, it's showing $6.25. So are you shipping free to Europe? If so, it looks like very good value.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
ok, I'll try it again...

is there texture to the engraving?
sorry, I missed your first question.

Yes, the engraving does creates some texture. It basically removes a thin layer in the surface on the etched part. This leads to an contrast between the etched and unetched part to form an artistic presentation.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #12
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Very nice product, Kevin. I might order one for myself.

But let me just check the "shipping prices" on your site. For the UK, France, Switzerland and Germany, it's showing no shipping fee. For the US, it's showing $6.25. So are you shipping free to Europe? If so, it looks like very good value.
Thanks for your interest.
For UK and other European countries, the shipping cost is $3 more than US. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2088 View Post
Thanks for your interest.
For UK and other European countries, the shipping cost is $3 more than US. Thanks.
Thanks for the clarification.

It might be a good idea if you were to make that clear on your site. The last time I checked, it wasn't showing a shipping fee to any European country (and it was hard to find the fees for the US).

I can't imagine anyone objecting to the extra charge, but it ought to be made clear up front.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Thanks for the clarification.

It might be a good idea if you were to make that clear on your site. The last time I checked, it wasn't showing a shipping fee to any European country (and it was hard to find the fees for the US).

I can't imagine anyone objecting to the extra charge, but it ought to be made clear up front.
Your points are well taken. We only modified our site for shipment to several European countries very recently. In fact, it is after Amazon started selling the International Kindle version. To find out the rate ( US or other countries), you add the items to the shopping cart and click on the link for "estimate shipping", a separate window pops up, you to select the country and it shows the shipping cost. Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Kevin
Old 10-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #15
Mike L
Wizard

Kevin,

Yes, I knew about the "estimated shipping" button. It was that that originally gave me the zero shipping to Europe, which you've now fixed. Thanks.