Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
gmvasco
Enthusiast
gmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enough

BeBook video reviews (only in Portuguese, sorry!)

So, to any Portuguese speaking people out there, or to really obsessed people who want to see Hanlin V3s (BeBook) even if they don't understand a word I'm saying, here are my two (so far) video reviews of my brand new e-reader.

5 minutes (bebook versus pbook versus laptop versus outdoors)

6 minutes (bebook's TOC, zoom and comics)
gmvasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Thanks. Since I saw it for sale in pixmania.pt, I've been curious about it.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
gmvasco
Enthusiast
gmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Thanks. Since I saw it for sale in pixmania.pt, I've been curious about it.
Yes, they have a promotion for the next 24 hours where you can get it for €289. I wonder what the price will be after the promotion is over?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
I would guess it will be the same as the official price.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
Vi0linha
Vi0linha began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700 / iPhone
gmvasco,

parabéns pelo review, muito interessante.
Vi0linha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Turned the sound off, but pictures say more than words anyway

(and what a stunning view you have!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #7
gmvasco
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
(and what a stunning view you have!)
That's what you get when you live in the Azores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi0linha View Post
gmvasco,

parabéns pelo review, muito interessante.
Thanks.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and I'll be sure to answer them (or even make a video showing it).
Old 03-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi gmvasco

Congrats, great videos!

We begin to have here a little great Portuguese community indeed.

Good reading,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
Shadow
Enthusiast
Shadow began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmvasco View Post
That's what you get when you live in the Azores
What Island are you on? My family (both parents and my brother born there) is from Flores. Well the truth is I have family on most islands, Faial also has a large group of them as well.. Thanks for the great videos as I can let my parents see it and they can learn of my new toy in a language they speak at home.. Being I was born here in the US I am more comfortable in English..

Last edited by Shadow; 04-03-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote