Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Hussein
Hussein MullaHadi
Hussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-700BC
Lightbulb Sony Reader PRS-700 HD Video Review

this is a short video review

you can watch it in HD at this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5wBUfVsnuU

Last edited by Hussein; 12-15-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Hussein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the video review, very nicely done.

to add a youtube video, in the youtube page on the right it says something like "integrate the video in a site" (i don't know exactly in english, my youtube is in french). copy this code. then in your post click on the youtube button and paste this code between the two "youtube" tags.

i've added your video to this post : if you click on "quote" you can see what the code looks like.

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
Hussein
Hussein MullaHadi
Hussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enoughHussein will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

to add a youtube video, in the youtube page on the right it says something like "integrate the video in a site" (i don't know exactly in english, my youtube is in french). copy this code. then in your post click on the youtube button and paste this code between the two "youtube" tags.

i've added your video to this post : if you click on "quote" you can see what the code looks like.

aha thanks
Old 12-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Yes... nice review.

Zelda... so did you decide to get one of these? I know you talked about it because you had some dollars you weren't going to exchange back?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #5
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Thanks for your review !
Nice vid btw
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Wow! Thanks for the excellent video review!

I just got back from checking out the PRS505 & PRS700 side-by-side at Borders (for a second time). The fact that the PRS505 keeps going down in price is tempting, but the features of the PRS700 are much harder too resist. Your video review just confirms it for me! Now, if I could only find a better price...
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #7
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
I don't know why but the picture of the screen in HD mode on this video much more clear than screen looks in real life...
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:22 AM   #8
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
WOW, this is a great review thank you
Now I understand what people mean by "better features than the 505, worth the lower screen trade-off" it looks right spiffy!
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:15 AM   #9
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Excellent review, Hussein - crisp and clear and to the point.

I'd managed to convince myself I didn't want a 700, but now I want to rush out and buy one!
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes... nice review.

Zelda... so did you decide to get one of these? I know you talked about it because you had some dollars you weren't going to exchange back?

BOb
yep. hopefully it will be arriving soon. can't wait.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Thanks for the video review. Have some karma.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #12
Hussein
Hussein MullaHadi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Thanks for the video review. Have some karma.
Thanks for the karma And thanks for all your replies. I will post some photos soon.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #13
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Or you can just use [ YOUTUBE]video-id[/YOUTUBE]
Where "video-id" is the string after v= in the url (C5wBUfVsnuU in this case).
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
Hussein
Hussein MullaHadi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Or you can just use [ YOUTUBE]video-id[/YOUTUBE]
Where "video-id" is the string after v= in the url (C5wBUfVsnuU in this case).
thanks
Old 12-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
Stanart
Addict
Stanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the rough

Device: Handspring Visor, Sony PRS-500 Reader
Nice review Hussein. Thank you.
Stanart is offline   Reply With Quote