Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
agentgraves
agentgraves began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo ereader
Can't access "open" books after updating

After updating my kobo, the books that I had been reading prior to the update just say open and when I select them nothing happens. I tried taking them off the device and reloading them but it still says open. Does anyone know what to do to fix this? Thanks.
agentgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
omgfire
Enthusiast
omgfire began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Ipod Touch 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentgraves View Post
After updating my kobo, the books that I had been reading prior to the update just say open and when I select them nothing happens. I tried taking them off the device and reloading them but it still says open. Does anyone know what to do to fix this? Thanks.
Have you tried the reset button on the back of the Kobo? It's a small pin hole on the bottom left. Make sure to back up your books before trying.
omgfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
open, update