Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
PRS900

I have a PRS900 that I'm looking to find a good home for.

It's been a good device for me, and I've enjoyed the speed and screen real estate. However, I need to drop the number of devices I've got in my arsenal down to two. I've decided to keep the iPad and 505 as they compliment each other fairly well.

Has the charger, normal cover and the hard cover. I cannot guarantee the original box is still around.

I'm willing to do international shipping, for an extra price depending on where you are. Shipping to US buyers is included in the price via USPS with delivery confirmation. I don't accept cashiers checks, bank money orders, or personal checks. Paypal or US postal money orders only, cash not recommended. Please add 3% for Paypal.

Looking to get a flat 200$ US for it.

Last edited by Kolenka; 06-18-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
pm send
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sale is currently pending.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>

It is Sold