Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
Japes
Addict
Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350,Sony PRS-950,Pocketbook 360+,B&N Nook Simple Touch Reader
Calibre Not Recognizing my new PB360+

Another question. When I connect my PB360+ and select the PC transfer mode, the computer sees the reader, but, Calibre, which normally recognizes my Nook and Sony readers, is not recognizing it. In other words, there is no "On Device" column as would normally appear when the reader is recognized. Can anyone help?
Japes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
Another question. When I connect my PB360+ and select the PC transfer mode, the computer sees the reader, but, Calibre, which normally recognizes my Nook and Sony readers, is not recognizing it. In other words, there is no "On Device" column as would normally appear when the reader is recognized. Can anyone help?
PocketBook 360+ is not one of the devices w/a driver in calibre. We need to ask for it and hope it comes in a future release.

UPDATE - just looked, before posting this message - release 0.8.5 just out today has preliminary support for 360+ going to try it now. let me know if you try it.

UPDATE AGAIN - it works! just imported several books from calibre into my pb360+ with no problems. Be sure to thank Kovid and company. Happy reading.

Last edited by tponzo; 06-11-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: updating
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
robinsare
robinsare began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360+
I have the newest version of Calibre, but my new Pocketbook 360+ is not being recognized. Calibre has no problem seeing my Kindle. Any ideas what to do?
robinsare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsare View Post
I have the newest version of Calibre, but my new Pocketbook 360+ is not being recognized. Calibre has no problem seeing my Kindle. Any ideas what to do?
have you tried running the "wizard" at the beginning? It is possible that you can configure Calibre only for one device at a time, but I am not sure - if you get no satisfactory answers in this forum, perhpas better ask in the Calibler forum.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
As I sell them PBs, including 360+, I often download free stuff for my customers, my Calibre, ver 08.18 supports PB360+, I choose "generic device" at the start-wizzard
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert