Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
tdisalvo
tdisalvo began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Newbie quesiton

Hi,

I am relatively new to this forum and I have a question regarding Calabri and using my ipad.

I am using this ideally to study for my VCAP-DCA exam. VMware has been kind enough to publish almost all of their manuals in pdf, epub and mobi format. Also alot of the books that I would be reading are in these formats as well.

What I am looking for is a way to have the books stored on a server, then check them out with my ipad, or pc. while they are checked out I want to be able to highlight and annotate the e-books and then check them back in. So that the notes I put on my book from the ipad can be brought up on a PC and vice versa.

This will free me up to review my library on whatever device I have. I am assuming that I will need an app on the ipad to do this, that will support multiple formats, annotating the e-book and checking something into and out of Calabri.

Any help is appreciated.
tdisalvo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotation, ipad, library management, synchronize