Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #61
Xaphiosis
Connoisseur
Xaphiosis doesn't litterXaphiosis doesn't litterXaphiosis doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1
Ah, yes, I read about that in another thread. Unfortunately, I have done the disable/enable usb debugging while plugged in thing, as well as shutting down the reader, plugging it in and booting, then trying the disable/enable thing again. Doesn't seem to work for me, and I don't know why!

SOLVED:

When installing enable-udb, I copied "PRS-T1 Updater.package" to READER, but forgot to copy the "sdcard/tmp" to "READER/tmp" before doing the update. Along with the enable/disable USB debugging trick, adb works now.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited by Xaphiosis; 03-07-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Xaphiosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #62
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I'm not managing to use adb.

I flashed rupor's AMR and App2SD package, I connect the usb cable, enable USB debugging, added the one line to adb.ini but adb devices shows:
Code:
????????????	no permissions
I'm using adb from the linux 64 bit package on an Ubuntu 12.10 64 bit. I even tried to run adb with sudo. No change.

Any clues?

Last edited by entodoays; 02-19-2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added more information.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #63
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I found a solution on this page.

Followed instructions. Used adb with sudo and now it is working. Fantastic.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote