Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
fedora
Connoisseur
fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
CONFESSIONS OF A DEATHMAIDEN - Mystery in LA/Mexico, $2.99

"Prepare to be totally taken in by this book...beautifully written and constructed story. It is as original as it is absorbing." --Michael Connelly

Hachette finally gave me back the rights to my first book, so I can now offer it as an ebook. Most authors have fond feelings for their first book, as do I--one's first love, if you will. It broke a lot of rules for a mystery (adding a dash of paranormal mysticism), which PW didn't like, but it still is one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy.

The story.

In the heart of modern-day Los Angeles, Frances Oliver is a member of the Society of Deathmaidens, a group of women who loyally serve as midwives to the dying. When Frances suspects that she has been used as a ploy to kill a Mexican boy, she risks her job, her life, and everything she believes in to uncover the truth, a shattering journey that takes her from the sterile corridors of a state-of-the-art biogenetics lab to the dense jungles of Mexico and back. Her sarcasm and courage drive her to take on corporate medicine, only to discover that instincts can fail you, passions can blind you, and evil can wear the most noble face.

Hope you enjoy, Ruth

Available at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-of...1283316&sr=1-1

Also available at Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18547
fedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
fedora
Connoisseur
fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!fedora rocks like Gibraltar!

Today Daily Cheap Reads is featuring some of my backlist titles. Thank you, Paula. You do such a great job.

"Confessions," my first book, is still my favorite and probably the one in which I poured most of my soul into.

http://dailycheapreads.com/
Old 01-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
fedora
Connoisseur

Confessions is now .99 cents on Amazon.

Tags
mexico, mystery, right to die, thriller