Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
J. Dean
Author: Clade Josso
J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Clade Josso for 50 cents, this week only!!

In taking advantage of the promotion to read an Ebook this week, The Summoning of Clade Josso will be offered this week only for 50 cents if you use the promo code below. Check it out, and if you like it, pass it on!!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5338

Promo code: RAE50

Description:
A young man arrives in a place forgotten by history on a quest to save his family, and learns that his mission is part of something bigger than he had ever imagined. Aided by mysterious strangers, and pursued by monsters and malevolent enemies, he must acquire his goal-a treasure sought by Seven Beings from Seven different Worlds, but can only be used by One.

Reviews:
“Good characters, good plot, very entertaining. I can't wait for the next the one! My only complaint is that the second book isn't out yet!!

“I'm not real big on fantasy/sci-fi, but thought I'd give this book a try. …VERY well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! J. Dean does an awesome job of describing the action, environment, and beings in the book... Can't wait for the next one!”

–from Amazon.com

“Clade Josso is not my type of book. I generally am not a huge fan of fantasy books but I gave this one a try after the author posted here. For whatever reason, the book has grabbed me and I plowed through the first half yesterday. Imaginative action and interesting commentary on politics and religion are tucked into the writing. FAR better writing than I expect from a first time indie author.”

-from Kindleboards.com
J. Dean is offline   Reply With Quote