Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Glydez
Glydez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Intl
Amazon Kindle Intl Screen Problem

So I got a brand new Kindle Intl edition as im based in the UK for christmas.

Plugged the unit into my laptop, and it seems only half the screen is responding, its strange though because the display recognizes the half that doesnt seem to be working and has moved the display across.

As i say i havent yet used the unit and just wondered if you guys could offer some advice as im a bit at the moment lol. Ive attached an image for you guys to check it out.

Many thanks,
Sean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 44.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	41887  
Glydez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you fully charged it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #3
Glydez

Not yet mate, something i should do (before panicing?) lol.

thanks.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Glydez

Fully charged now, slight difference, but still not displaying clearly.

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 74.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	41897  
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Looks like a faulty screen controller, I'm afraid. You're going to have to contact Amazon and get it replaced.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert