Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 04:21 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
God is Closer than You Think (almost free ebook)

God is Closer Than You Think, by Mike Darretta, isn't quite free - it'll cost you a single penny. Also available in mobipocket store.

Book Description
People often view God as a harsh and judgmental God. Read the biblical book of Leviticus and you just might agree. Leviticus presents a God who seems distant and unapproachable, someone you would not want to get close to. But, as Mike Darretta points out, "we live in a day where God is no longer distant, but near". But what has changed? What has brought God near to you and me? In God is Closer Than You Think, you will discover why God is near and is someone you would want to have a close, meaningful friendship with.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
Xia
Zealot
Xia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 (x2)
UPDATE:
This book was one cent before (back in July, when Koland posted it above) but then it was removed from the Kindle store.

For anyone that is interested, it is now available again, and it is once again priced at $0.01 (digital list price: $11.95).
Xia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Mr. Dalliard
Zealot
Mr. Dalliard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I wouldn't read that if you paid me.
Mr. Dalliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:19 AM   #4
Xia
Zealot
Xia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheeseXia can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 (x2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dalliard View Post
I wouldn't read that if you paid me.
I was not suggesting that you should read it. I was merely passing on Kindle book pricing information.
Xia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Why don't we try a more diplomatic approach:

This, too, is a book that personally doesn't interest me, but I want to thank the OP and Xia for mentioning it and bringing it to the attention of those people who may wish to read it, and also for the new information about the lower price.

See how that works?

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-03-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Thank you Dr. Drib. You handled that remarkably well. I bestow upon you the honor of Diplomat of the Day. With such recognition, even zombies will have to acknowledge your wisdom. Rest assured, if any zombies do try to bite you on this day, they will do so with only the utmost respect.

By the way, when challenging a zombie to a fight, would it be acceptable to ask if the zombie truly wants a piece of you?
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Thank you Dr. Drib. You handled that remarkably well. I bestow upon you the honor of Diplomat of the Day. With such recognition, even zombies will have to acknowledge your wisdom. Rest assured, if any zombies do try to bite you on this day, they will do so with only the utmost respect.

By the way, when challenging a zombie to a fight, would it be acceptable to ask if the zombie truly wants a piece of you?
It's acceptable to ask, but the answer is invariably (as anyone with a brain would know), "Eaweagggggahww."

Thank you for the kind words, by the way.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
jeremy_ahn
Banned
jeremy_ahn began at the beginning.

Device: any
i like coffee too
jeremy_ahn is offline   Reply With Quote