Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
petravanduijl
petravanduijl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello to u all

Hello there!
I just received my Sony reader and am excited to start using my ebook.
Any recommended books??

Greetings, Petra
petravanduijl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, petravanduijl!

You might start by looking at the e-book uploads section here at MobileRead -- all free and all Public Domain.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome and enjoy your Reader
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by petravanduijl View Post
Hello there!
I just received my Sony reader and am excited to start using my ebook.
Any recommended books??

Greetings, Petra
What type of books do you usually read ?
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool

Not sure if you are addressing me..me thinks not..but I Love to read:

Literature, History, Philosophy, Science, etc;.....

Currently reading: History of Philosophy by Bertrand Russel: ebook.

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins: p-book

Анна Ахматова/Anna Axmatova Collected Poety: ebook

and:

Murakami Ryu Bleu Presque Transparent: p book.

and you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
What type of books do you usually read ?
Old 12-02-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

Be interested in how you like the Sony reader as I am contemplating getting one myself.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #7
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Not sure if you are addressing me..me thinks not..but I Love to read:

Literature, History, Philosophy, Science, etc;.....

Currently reading: History of Philosophy by Bertrand Russel: ebook.

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins: p-book

Анна Ахматова/Anna Axmatova Collected Poety: ebook

and:

Murakami Ryu Bleu Presque Transparent: p book.

and you?
I'm a fan of russian literature, philosophy (Nietzsche, Spinoza and Sloterdijk mostly), science-fiction and many other genres.

I was actually asking petravanduijl, in order to answer this question: "Any recommended books??"

I loved Coin Locker Babies from Murakami Ryu, although I'm a bigger fan of the other Murakami, Haruki Murakami.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #8
hidari
MR Drone

[Coin locker babies was a good one. Have you Read Ryu Murakami ? he is also a goood writer,, now he has a television show in Japan.

My favorite Japanese writer is Dasai Osama:

The Setting Sun

No Longer Human..

two great books.

QUOTE=Hadrien;123263]I'm a fan of russian literature, philosophy (Nietzsche, Spinoza and Sloterdijk mostly), science-fiction and many other genres.

I was actually asking petravanduijl, in order to answer this question: "Any recommended books??"

I loved Coin Locker Babies from Murakami Ryu, although I'm a bigger fan of the other Murakami, Haruki Murakami.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #9
petravanduijl
petravanduijl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I´m a great fan of Haruki Murakami myself!
Otherwise everything from detectives, thrillers and chicklit to classic novels.
I´m thoroughly enjoying the Sony reader. The screen is excellent and I think the reader is very well designed. Even for a leftie like me it´s very easy to turn pages.
petravanduijl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #10
hidari
MR Drone

I am a lefty too. but dont have a Sony reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by petravanduijl View Post
I´m a great fan of Haruki Murakami myself!
Otherwise everything from detectives, thrillers and chicklit to classic novels.
I´m thoroughly enjoying the Sony reader. The screen is excellent and I think the reader is very well designed. Even for a leftie like me it´s very easy to turn pages.