Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #121
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@miguelos: It's up to you which version you create. I guess there are not so many territories where polish is spoken, so I suggest to use "pl" instead of pl_PL. If you want, I can change the team for you.

Differentiation makes sense when there are multiple territories/countries speaking slight variants of the same language (like de_DE/de_AT/de_CH, or en_US/en_UK, or pt_PT/pt_BR etc.)

The error message you got is correct. You only signed up for the framework project, not for the gettext one. Apply for a "pl" team in the remaining two projects... ;-)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #122
miguelos
Enthusiast
miguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toys

Device: K3-3G, KT SO
that's a bit confusing
thirst - I thought that changing pl_PL to pl will keep my current translations. Instead of that I can see there are two teams but pl has 0% progress

but I cannot find where to apply for the next two projects
miguelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #123
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelos View Post
that's a bit confusing
thirst - I thought that changing pl_PL to pl will keep my current translations. Instead of that I can see there are two teams but pl has 0% progress
Yes, unfortunately this is the way that transifex works. This is why it's important to know what you're doing before you start ;-)

I can copy the existing pl_PL resources to pl, provided you give me an hour or so to do so.
Quote:
but I cannot find where to apply for the next two projects
Here: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/kindle-touch/
Old 01-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #124
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@eureka: I had been thinking about a less "brutal" way for semi-translated resources. Forcing 100% completion is technically ok, but it's not ideal, because people will probably tend to copy over the english strings, instead of leaving them untranslated. This makes it harder to find strings which actually are, in fact, still untranslated inside a "100% translated" resource.

For gettext, this is not a big issue, as there are only few strings. For Java, the problem is that untranslated keys get assigned an empty string as the value. However, since I'm parsing the resources anyway, I could simply throw away such key/value pairs. This would have the advantage that one can also test-drive semi-translated languages. Should I implement this?
It would be good. Thanks for the idea!

(I'll try to implement it for the JS part. JS resources doesn't inherit as Java bundles and all resources must have a value, but there is a workaround: on converting from .properties to .js I can take localized resources from, say, *_ru_RU.properties and merge them with original resources from *_en_US.properties with priority of localized resources.)
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #125
ixtab
(offline)

@miguelos: I moved all pl_PL translations to pl. While quickly looking at it, I realized that you are probably translating too much. Make sure that you re-read https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...uncement/1492/ !

For example:
com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.blogs.ui.view s.home.resources.BlogHomeResources. You have translated "east", "west" etc. This is almost certainly wrong and may break the device. Here's the original decompiled code from that resource:
Code:
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.previous", "east" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.next", "west" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.previous.vertical", "south" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.next.vertical", "north" },
This suggests that these strings should *not* be translated. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to decide whether something should be translated or not. For human-readable sentences, it is safe to translate. For everything else, it may be better not to translate first, and only to translate if things are still showing up in english.
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #126
miguelos
Enthusiast
miguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toys

Device: K3-3G, KT SO
Quote:
@miguelos: I moved all pl_PL translations to pl. While quickly looking at it, I realized that you are probably translating too much. Make sure that you re-read https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...uncement/1492/ !

For example:
com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.blogs.ui.view s.home.resources.BlogHomeResources. You have translated "east", "west" etc. This is almost certainly wrong and may break the device. Here's the original decompiled code from that resource:
Code:
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.previous", "east" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.next", "west" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.previous.vertical", "south" },
				new Object[] { "event.gesture.next.vertical", "north" },
This suggests that these strings should *not* be translated. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to decide whether something should be translated or not. For human-readable sentences, it is safe to translate. For everything else, it may be better not to translate first, and only to translate if things are still showing up in english.
Thank you, and OK - I'll correct these

I've noticed not only me did this mistake
there are some russian and ukrainian mistakes in this field as well..

Last edited by miguelos; 01-20-2012 at 08:13 AM.
miguelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #127
ixtab
(offline)

So.... status report:

I have added the capability to create installer and uninstaller files, as well as support for "semi-translated" files. Attached is a snapshot containing installers/uninstallers for all currently available locales. If you want, you can test-drive your localization.

These files have been produced by issuing:
Code:
java -jar ~/kindle-touch/localization/kindle-touch-l10n/tool/kt-l10n.jar dist -s ~/kindle-touch/localization/kindle-touch-l10n-tx-full/src/5.0.0/ -t /tmp/kt-loc/update_LOCALE_TYPE.bin -k ~/kindle-touch/KindleTool/KindleTool/kindletool -f ALL
I have tested a few of the translations. There seems to be something weird happening with blanket. For example, in USB Drive Mode, I only see messages in the german locale. I have tried a few others, but for all of them I only get a screen without text (only showing the USB plug). I have double- and triple-checked this. For example, the polish translation looks perfectly correct. Still, no message is shown. What's going on there?

There are also some issues with blanket for Thai, for example. Here's some output:
Code:
[root@kindle root]# showlog |grep th_TH
120122:104525 blanket[1087]: I langpicker:CHANGE_LOCALE:newLocale=th-TH, posixID=th_TH.utf8:changeLocale called
120122:104530 blanket[1087]: E langpicker:POSIX_LOCALE_NOT_CHANGED:posixID=th_TH.utf8:setlocale() call failed-- blanket locale not changed
120122:104530 cvm[1190]: I handleLocaleChange:handleLocaleChange:locale=th_TH.utf8:localeChange event received
120122:104530 blanket[1087]: I langpicker:LOCALE_CHANGE_SENT:langTag=th-TH,posixID=th_TH.utf8:Successfully sent localeChange event
120122:104610 system: I locale:read:lang=th_TH.utf8,lc_all=th_TH.utf8:Retrieved Language
120122:105036 system: I locale:read:lang=th_TH.utf8,lc_all=th_TH.utf8:Retrieved Language
Aside from blanket, the actual UI localization works perfectly for all languages I have tested. If anyone can provide some insight on the blanket issues, I'd be grateful.

Note that the installer only installs the language, but does not activate it. To activate it, you have to manually select it (you may need the file from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...30&postcount=6 to enable "International" settings). The uninstaller will reset the language to english IF (and only if) you're uninstalling the currently active language.

It's still a bit rough around the edges, and we need to figure out some blanket issues. But I guess this could be considered a first usable version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kt-loc-snapshot-20120122-all.zip (260.5 KB, 172 views)
Old 01-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #128
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Thank you, and OK - I'll correct these

I've noticed not only me did this mistake
there are some russian and ukrainian mistakes in this field as well..
Yeah... but there is not much more that I can do to prevent it. There is a big "IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRANSLATORS" announcement in each project. If people fail to read it, they will learn it the hard way... in the worst case, some functionality will simply break.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #129
diba
Addict
diba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle PW, Nexus7 3G
Amazing! This is really impressive, not only having the localisation but as packages to be choosen on the device. Congratulation and THX for your product.
diba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #130
ixtab
(offline)

I have been asked about the procedure to generate the installer packages. It's not a terribly complicated procedure, but it requires a couple of prerequisites. It will be rather difficult to fulfill all of these requirements on a Windows machine.

Therefore, I have created a VirtualBox appliance. This is a Linux Virtual Machine which has all prerequisites preconfigured. Creating packages is then as easy as starting the VM and typing two commands. (The only thing which you'll need to figure out is how to get the files back out from the VM )

The file can be downloaded here.

Last edited by ixtab; 01-22-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: changed download link to permanent one.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #131
eureka
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm so slow and far behind with JS tool, but, at least, came up to something [not so usable] what could be tested. It's in js-tool branch and could be ran with
Code:
python27 tool/js/js_resources.py extract -m pillow -s /path/to/whole/pillow/directory -d /path/to/dest/dir/for/extracted/properties
or with
Code:
python27 tool/js/js_resources.py extract -m waf -s /path/to/whole/waf/directory -d /path/to/dest/dir/for/extracted/properties
Whole Pillow directory is the /usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow from KT. And whole WAF directory is the /var/local/waf from KT.

It will create .properties files with extracted resources within directory structure from this post. (if src/5.0.0/{pillow, waf} will be given as -d value)

Extract mode isn't complete yet (it lacks of writing of metadata). And compile mode isn't implemented at all (it requires metadata). Metadata will contain name of top-level variable, name of constructor (for that string from media bar resources), etc. Extracting of metadata from JS is aready implemented.

So, ixtab, could you check list of JS files to process (they are listed at tool/js/pillow.manifest and tool/js/waf.manifest) and, maybe, try to test the tool?

And, of course, congratulations for the update bundles creation! Thanks!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #132
JustAMan
Groupie
JustAMan doesn't litterJustAMan doesn't litter

Hi everyone and thank you all for your work!
Special thanks to eureka for Russian keyboard However I'd like to make some changes to it, but currently kindle tool that you pointed at won't work on my Windows7 machine, so I'll have to kick my VirtualBox to get Linux on it...

Here's some problem report:
I tried to install ru_RU localization and apply it, and what I got was empty white screen upon booting my KT. Menu button didn't work, search field did work, though.
So I turned SSH over USB on and selected back en_US locale.

Can somebody help or advise me on how to investigate this issue? I'm willing to help improving this stuff As I see it's a bit too late to participate in actual translation into Russian - there's almost everything done already.
So far I'm only thinking of looking into "showlog" output... Any better way?

BTW, eureka, do you need some help in your JS tool? I'm quite familiar with Python and I know JS a bit, so if there's anything I can help with tell me. (I even speak Russian as I'm Russian might be easier to communicate)
JustAMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #133
mr.w0lf
n00b
mr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with others

hi ixtab, got a question for you: are you using a bot to make translation faster? if yes, can you share / edit so it copy already translated strings? it's so frustrating to retype the same things many times :P
mr.w0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #134
ixtab
(offline)

@eureka: I tested the tool, and from what I can see, the output looks correct (aside from the missing metadata that you mentioned). So we're all eagerly waiting for your progress on that one

While you're at it, I'm thinking about how your tool (the "compile" part of course) could be included in the distribution chain. It would be good if it could take a type (pillow/waf), a locale (e.g. "ru_RU"), and an output dir, as arguments, and create in the output dir the complete (relative) directory hierarchy that will be needed (e.g. "strings/locales/ru-RU/*.js"). This would allow for easy inclusion into the "dist" command.

@JustAMan: this is weird. As noted previously, there are some known oddities with the blanket part, but an empty white screen should not happen. What's more, the menu button not working is definitely not normal. (I did try the ru_RU locale on my device, and the "normal" UI worked perfectly for me). So yes, please post some relevant showlog output if you can. Also, which firmware version are you using?

@mr.w0lf: I'm not using any bot. Actually, I'm using the web interface of Transifex because it turned out to be the best-working way (for me). The only kind of "automation" I use is to quickly scan the resources for re-occuring patterns, and use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V

Last edited by ixtab; 01-23-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #135
eureka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAMan View Post
Hi everyone and thank you all for your work!
Special thanks to eureka for Russian keyboard However I'd like to make some changes to it, but currently kindle tool that you pointed at won't work on my Windows7 machine, so I'll have to kick my VirtualBox to get Linux on it...
You are welcome Yeah, extracting by KindleTool isn't working for homebrew update bundles on my Windows machine too (I've tried it on my Cyrillic keyboard bundle and on ixtab's localization bundles), though, it's working for official Amazon 5.0.3 update. It's strange... I think, I've tried it on Amazon bundle before recommending. Sorry for misinformation.

Quote:
Here's some problem report:
I tried to install ru_RU localization and apply it, and what I got was empty white screen upon booting my KT. Menu button didn't work, search field did work, though.
So I turned SSH over USB on and selected back en_US locale.

Can somebody help or advise me on how to investigate this issue? I'm willing to help improving this stuff As I see it's a bit too late to participate in actual translation into Russian - there's almost everything done already.
So far I'm only thinking of looking into "showlog" output... Any better way?
I think showlog is a first suitable variant. Look for Java exceptions at log (messages from cvm subsystem) after updating moment.

Quote:
BTW, eureka, do you need some help in your JS tool? I'm quite familiar with Python and I know JS a bit, so if there's anything I can help with tell me. (I even speak Russian as I'm Russian might be easier to communicate)
Yeah, I'm certainly needing in help. Thanks for suggestion. But my problems aren't technical, it's all about organizational nightmare. So, I think, there is no sensible way to help me.

Quote:
@eureka: I tested the tool, and from what I can see, the output looks correct (aside from the missing metadata that you mentioned). So we're all eagerly waiting for your progress on that one

While you're at it, I'm thinking about how your tool (the "compile" part of course) could be included in the distribution chain. It would be good if it could take a type (pillow/waf), a locale (e.g. "ru_RU"), and an output dir, as arguments, and create in the output dir the complete (relative) directory hierarchy that will be needed (e.g. "strings/locales/ru-RU/*.js"). This would allow for easy inclusion into the "dist" command.
OK, I'll take it into account. Patience will be rewarded, I promise

And, my report on installing ru_RU localization bundle. After a reboot in updating process, I've came up to blank white screen. But after a press on a upper area of a screen (where search bar is located), search bar appeared. After a moment, home screen (with list of books) is also appeared. Click on Menu button showed localized Menu screen. But pressing on a menu items with ... at the end didn't proceeded to next menu screen. Menu just disappeared. Then I've pressed on a Просмотреть Заархивированные... and menu disappeared, but area under menu hadn't been refreshed with home screen content. It's stayed white. I've tried to perform hard reset (but I think it wasn't hard reset, I don't clearly remember, but I think I've holded reset button for only 4-5 seconds). Screen gone to blank white. It didn't reacted to presses anywhere. I've tried to hold reset button again. After 5-7 seconds search bar appeared (and a thin black bar above it). But not home screen (i.e. no list of books). Search bar worked OK (Menu appeared on pressing Menu button etc.) Then, I've performed real hard reset (pressing reset button for 20 seconds or so). Kindle successfully rebooted and came up to home screen. Menu is localized, but, still, pressing on items with ... at the end results in disappearing of menu without proceeding to next menu screen. I'm not risking to press Просмотреть Заархивированные... again

There are my Java exceptions at log after updating moment:
Spoiler:
This one (Action.NAME must be set), I think, is about pressing on Просмотреть Заархивированные... menu item (but I'm not sure and don't want to re-check )
Code:
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonCallbackReceived:buttonName=menu:
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokingHandler:buttonName=menu,listener=com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener@96591626:
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I MenuDialog:ShowingMenu:dialogid=-692243418:
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I MenuDialog:MenuHeightSet:max=10,height=602:
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:ShowingDialog:kdialogid=-692243418,frameid=jframe_hashcode_unavailable,frametitle=jframe_title_unavailable:Меню
120123:173652 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:WindowAdded:title=L_D_N_dialog_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_true_FH_F_RC_true:
120123:173703 root: CVM received X11 ButtonPress button=1 time=1327329423.095519
120123:173703 Xorg: W GestureEngine:Touch::Sending button : 1 down
120123:173703 powerd[846]: I lipc:evts:name=t1TimerReset, origin=com.lab126.powerd:Event sent
120123:173703 root: CVM received X11 ButtonRelease button=1 time=1327329423.157929
120123:173703 Xorg: W GestureEngine:Touch::Sending button : 1 up
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I def:print::CVM POINTER_CLICKED-gen btn=1  -> radius=0.0
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I def:print::
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:DismissingDialog:frameid=-942374931:
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:AppIdSet:appid=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: E KDialog:ExceptionCaught::Error during dialog dispatch
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Action.NAME must be set
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.MenuDialog.addActionImpl(ewb:1603)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.MenuDialog.addAction(ewb:1717)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.menu.SortMenuDialog.<init>(dsc:606)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.menu.MenuItemFactory$3.actionPerformed(loc:1761)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleSwingUtilities$DialogButtonAction.actionPerformed(bae:462)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleButtonListener.mouseReleased(uxd:40)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.redispatchMouseEvent(ts:1388)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.mouseReleased(ts:275)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.dialogDispatch(ts:1253)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.postDialog(ts:506)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.MenuDialog.postDialog(ewb:1557)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener.actionPerformed(okb:276)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.restricted.device.impl.ChromeImplementation$SearchBarButtonSelectedCallback$1.run(mfb:1297)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokedHandler:buttonName=menu:
120123:173703 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:WindowRemoved:title=L_D_N_dialog_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_true_FH_F_RC_true:
120123:173703 winmgr[1144]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
Code:
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:DismissingDialog:frameid=-1908281948:
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: W KDialog:NullAppId:
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:AppIdSet:appid=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: E KDialog:ExceptionCaught::Error during dialog dispatch
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: keyboard mode is null, empty, or invalid
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.keyboard.KeyboardUtils.configure(ifc:38)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.keyboard.KeyboardUtils.configure(ifc:783)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.dialog.AddCollectionDialog.initGUI(vnc:926)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.dialog.AddCollectionDialog.<init>(vnc:1063)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.dialog.AddCollectionDialog.<init>(vnc:606)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.menu.MenuItemFactory$1.actionPerformed(loc:136)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleSwingUtilities$DialogButtonAction.actionPerformed(bae:462)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleButtonListener.mouseReleased(uxd:40)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.redispatchMouseEvent(ts:1388)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.mouseReleased(ts:275)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.dialogDispatch(ts:1253)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.postDialog(ts:506)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.MenuDialog.postDialog(ewb:1557)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener.actionPerformed(okb:276)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.restricted.device.impl.ChromeImplementation$SearchBarButtonSelectedCallback$1.run(mfb:1297)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokedHandler:buttonName=menu:
120123:173713 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:WindowRemoved:title=L_D_N_dialog_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_true_FH_F_RC_true:
120123:173713 winmgr[1144]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
Code:
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonCallbackReceived:buttonName=menu:
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokingHandler:buttonName=menu,listener=com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener@96591626:
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I MenuDialog:ShowingMenu:dialogid=-692243418:
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I MenuDialog:MenuHeightSet:max=10,height=602:
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:ShowingDialog:kdialogid=-692243418,frameid=jframe_hashcode_unavailable,frametitle=jframe_title_unavailable:Меню
120123:173742 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:WindowAdded:title=L_D_N_dialog_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_true_FH_F_RC_true:
120123:173744 Xorg: W GestureEngine:Touch::Sending button : 1 down
120123:173744 Xorg: W GestureEngine:Touch::Sending button : 1 up
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I def:print::CVM POINTER_CLICKED-gen btn=1  -> radius=0.0
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I def:print::
120123:173744 root: CVM received X11 ButtonPress button=1 time=1327329464.545175
120123:173744 root: CVM received X11 ButtonRelease button=1 time=1327329464.545495
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I KDialog:DismissingDialog:frameid=-742360839:
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I HomeBooklet:HomeViewSwitch:view=ARCHIVE:
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:RemovingAllDialogs:appId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:JFrameNotCleanedUp:title=L_A_N_application_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_false_PC_TS_RC_true_O_U:
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:JFrameCleanedUp:title=L_D_N_dialog_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_true_FH_F_RC_true:
120123:173744 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_registry:app_found_for_uri:lipc_app_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,executable=NONE:
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I TransferListModel:Information::TransferItemsReceived=0
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I TransferListModel:Information::TransferItemsDisplayed=0
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: E KDialog:ExceptionCaught::Error during dialog dispatch
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: java.lang.NullPointerException: argument
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.content.IndexedContentModel.<init>(hac:997)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.content.IndexedContentModel.<init>(hac:1639)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.view.archive.ArchiveContentManager.createModel(gac:1761)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.content.AbstractHomeContentManager.<init>(mdc:172)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.view.archive.ArchiveContentManager.<init>(gac:299)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.view.archive.ArchiveDisplayController.getNewContentManager(xhc:1639)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.ContentBasedDisplayController.initContentManager(ugc:1037)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.ContentBasedDisplayController.load(ugc:631)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.controller.DefaultHomeDisplayController.load(occ:1476)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.view.archive.ArchiveDisplayController.load(xhc:724)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet.loadBaseView(okb:490)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.loadBaseView(lgc:326)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.AbstractDisplayController.switchTo(jq:359)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.AbstractDisplayController.switchTo(jq:392)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.ContentBasedDisplayController.switchTo(ugc:629)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.AbstractDisplayController.switchTo(jq:1520)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.menu.HomeMenuItemFactory$1.actionPerformed(bfc:747)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleSwingUtilities$DialogButtonAction.actionPerformed(bae:462)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.plaf.kindle.KindleButtonListener.mouseReleased(uxd:40)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.redispatchMouseEvent(ts:1388)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog$GlassPanelMouseListener.mouseReleased(ts:275)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.dialogDispatch(ts:1253)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.KDialog.postDialog(ts:506)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.agui.swing.MenuDialog.postDialog(ewb:1557)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener.actionPerformed(okb:276)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.restricted.device.impl.ChromeImplementation$SearchBarButtonSelectedCallback$1.run(mfb:1297)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:173744 cvm[1609]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokedHandler:buttonName=menu:
120123:173744 winmgr[1144]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
Code:
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_backward:propName=backward,quantum=0:entry
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:HISTORY_MOVE::
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_registry:app_found_for_uri:lipc_app_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,executable=NONE:
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:FOUND_APP:lipcId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: I BookletImplementation:Starting:name=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: I HomeBooklet:HomeViewSwitch:view=BROWSE:
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:RemovingAllDialogs:appId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:JFrameNotCleanedUp:title=L_A_N_application_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_false_PC_TS_RC_true_O_U:
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: E EventQueueExceptionHandler:ExceptionCaught::
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: java.lang.NullPointerException
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.remove(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet.unloadActiveView(okb:1582)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet.loadBaseView(okb:361)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.loadBaseView(lgc:326)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.doLoadView(lgc:1050)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$2.run(okb:1742)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 cvm[1609]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_go_result:propName=goresult,buf=0:0:entry
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=GO_SENT:
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=0:Event sent
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=STARTED:
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:173750 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=1:Event sent
120123:173753 winmgr[1144]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
120123:173756 powerd[846]: I def:homebutton::Home button pressed
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:FOUND_APP:lipcId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: I BookletImplementation:Starting:name=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: I HomeBooklet:HomeViewSwitch:view=BROWSE:
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:RemovingAllDialogs:appId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: I KindleFrameFactory:JFrameNotCleanedUp:title=L_A_N_application_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_false_PC_TS_RC_true_O_U:
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_go_result:propName=goresult,buf=0:0:entry
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=GO_SENT:
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=0:Event sent
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=STARTED:
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=1:Event sent
120123:173756 appmgrd[848]: I appmgr_registry:app_found_for_uri:lipc_app_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,executable=NONE:
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: E EventQueueExceptionHandler:ExceptionCaught::
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: java.lang.NullPointerException
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.Container.remove(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet.unloadActiveView(okb:1582)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet.loadBaseView(okb:361)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.loadBaseView(lgc:326)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.doLoadView(lgc:1544)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$2.run(okb:1742)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:173756 cvm[1609]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:173758 winmgr[1144]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker

There is also user at Russian forum, which applied ru_RU localization bundle (on a 5.0.0) and came up to Kindle with only search bar (and a thin bar above it) displaying. There is no home screen content (list of books) and advertisement. And Menu button isn't reacting to presses (menu isn't showed up on pressing). But search bar is working, keyboard too. He could browse a web. But even hard reset isn't changes status quo. He really did hard reset, Kindle had been really rebooted and started from kernel booting (I've checked it by his logs) but came up to the same search bar and a blank area under it. Here are his Java exceptions:
Spoiler:
Look at third from the end line (CallbackException), other lines are just providing context: moment of starting of framework after reboot
Code:
120123:185648 cvm[1171]: I def:print::---------------------------------------------------------
120123:185648 cvm[1171]: I def:print::
120123:185648 cvm[1171]: I def:print::  Framework started in 22.042 seconds.
120123:185648 cvm[1171]: I def:print::---------------------------------------------------------
120123:185648 system: I blanket_f:unloading blanket module:splash:
120123:185648 blanket[1070]: I loaderEventHandler:MODULE_UNLOAD_EVENT:module=splash:
120123:185648 blanket[1070]: I lipc:evts:name=moduleUnloaded, origin=com.lab126.blanket, fparam=splash:Event sent
120123:185648 lxinit[1013]: I def:main:got unloaded module:splash
120123:185649 lipc-send-event[1464]: I lipc:evts:name=bootSplashCleanup, origin=com.lab126.hal:Event sent
120123:185649 acxmgrd[1483]: I acxmgrd:main_start:LipcHandle=com.lab126.acxManager:registering LIPC handle and starting acxmgrd
120123:185649 acxmgrd[1483]: I acxmgrd:AcxManager.initialize::
120123:185649 pmond[1482]: I def:init::pmond running
120123:185649 winmgr[1069]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
120123:185649 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.aax:
120123:185649 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.aa:
120123:185649 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.kcrt:
120123:185649 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.azw:
120123:185649 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.mobi:
120123:185650 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.tpz:
120123:185650 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.dcap:
120123:185650 winmgr[1069]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
120123:185650 powerd[840]: I lipc:evts:name=outOfScreenSaver, origin=com.lab126.powerd, fparam=1:Event sent
120123:185650 lipc-send-event[1560]: I lipc:evts:name=passwordIsValid, origin=com.lab126.hal:Event sent
120123:185650 audioServer[911]: I lipc:evts:name=audioVolumeChanged, origin=com.lab126.audio, fparam=11:Event sent
120123:185650 cvm[1171]: I LipcSourceImpl:AddSource:src=com.lab126.booklet.home:Adding new Lipc source
120123:185650 cvm[1171]: I BookletManager:LoadedBooklet:booklet=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185650 cvm[1171]: I lipc:evts:name=running, origin=com.lab126.booklet, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185650 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_run_result:propName=runresult,buf=0:com.lab126.booklet.home:entry
120123:185650 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=REGISTERED:
120123:185650 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=LOAD_SENT:
120123:185650 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185650 cvm[1171]: I BookletImplementation:Loading:name=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185650 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.acx:
120123:185650 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.pobi:
120123:185650 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.kac:
120123:185651 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.mp3:
120123:185651 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.prc:
120123:185651 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.azw2:
120123:185651 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.azw1:
120123:185651 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.txt:
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_load_result:propName=loadresult,buf=0:0:entry
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=LOADED:
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185651 cvm[1171]: I BookletImplementation:Starting:name=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=GO_SENT:
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185651 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=0:Event sent
120123:185652 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_go_result:propName=goresult,buf=0:0:entry
120123:185652 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=STARTED:
120123:185652 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185652 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=1:Event sent
120123:185652 cvm[1171]: I KindleFrameFactory:WindowAdded:title=L_A_N_application_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_false_PC_TS_RC_true:
120123:185652 scan[1484]: I rsh:handle:glob=*.pdf:
120123:185652 cvm[1171]: I HomeBooklet:HomeViewSwitch:view=BROWSE:
120123:185652 cvm[1171]: I KindleFrameFactory:RemovingAllDialogs:appId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185652 cvm[1171]: I KindleFrameFactory:JFrameNotCleanedUp:title=L_A_N_application_ID_com.lab126.booklet.home_M_false_PC_TS_RC_true_O_U:
120123:185652 scan[1484]: I lipc:evts:name=fullScanStart, origin=com.lab126.scanner:Event sent
120123:185652 scan[1484]: I fullscan:NATIVE::----1----
120123:185653 scan[1484]: I fullscan:BRIDGE::----2----
120123:185653 scan[1484]: I fullscan:OK:add=0,del=0,upd=0,ipaused=2 :Scanner succeeded to pause the indexer.
120123:185653 scan[1484]: I lipc:evts:name=fullScanFinish, origin=com.lab126.scanner:Event sent
120123:185653 scan[1484]: I broadcast_event:sent:msg=fullScanFinish:
120123:185653 cvm[1171]: E BookletImplementation:CallbackException:callback=onUIContainerStateChange:
120123:185653 cvm[1171]: I LipcSourceImpl:AddSource:src=com.amazon.kindle.inputMethod:Adding new Lipc source
120123:185654 winmgr[1069]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker
And there are the logs about Menu button pressing and Home button pressing
Code:
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonCallbackReceived:buttonName=menu:
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: I ChromeImplementation:PillowButtonInvokingHandler:buttonName=menu,listener=com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener@573e597c:
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: E ChromeImplementation:ExceptionCaught::Exeption caught in search bar button callback
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: java.lang.NullPointerException
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.view.browse.BrowseDisplayController.getMenu(jzb:1350)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$MenuButtonActionListener.actionPerformed(okb:833)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.restricted.device.impl.ChromeImplementation$SearchBarButtonSelectedCallback$1.run(mfb:1297)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:185708 cvm[1171]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
Code:
120123:185738 kb[1124]: I kb:close:data=com.lab126.pillow:hide keyboard
120123:185739 powerd[840]: I def:homebutton::Home button pressed
120123:185739 powerd[840]: I lipc:evts:name=t1TimerReset, origin=com.lab126.powerd:Event sent
120123:185739 kb[1124]: I kb:draw:id=0,language=en_US,lang=2,diacritical=0:redraw keyboard
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: I BookletImplementation:Starting:name=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:FOUND_APP:lipcId=com.lab126.booklet.home:
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=GO_SENT:
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=0:Event sent
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_lipc:set_appmgr_go_result:propName=goresult,buf=0:0:entry
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I appmgr_history:app_state_change:lipc_id=com.lab126.booklet.home,state=STARTED:
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
120123:185739 appmgrd[842]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=1:Event sent
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: E EventQueueExceptionHandler:ExceptionCaught::
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: java.lang.NullPointerException
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.isDefaultView(lgc:346)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.home.HomeBooklet.doLoadView(lgc:495)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at com.amazon.kindle.control.DCBooklet$2.run(okb:1742)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 cvm[1171]: 	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
120123:185739 system: I framework:drawn:time=89370,delta=50060:
120123:185741 winmgr[1069]: W ligl:fbioctl::Waiting for marker