Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
enarchay
Zealot
enarchay began at the beginning.

Device: none
Suggestion for Hack

Would it be possible to write a hack like the Dictionary hack that allows you to take notes on passages or pages of books?
enarchay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
That's one feature that the Kindle has that I'd LOVE to have on my PRS505.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
I would think that would be quite cumbersome keeping in mind the current input method... it would take forever to simply type the words
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote