Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and try for a free BeBook since I can't afford to buy one right now.

So if anyone wants a 25 Euro discount they can use my email as well.

ruthgar@hotmail.com

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
congrats on your free bebook orwell2k!

(I used orwells address when purchasing my bebook)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pox67 View Post
As you said I'll need to find out how to make FB2 files. I had played around with Book Designer but found the UI unintuitive. RTF might be the way to go...
I found the lit parser in bebook too buggy - I found rtf extremely enjoyable. I am just trying fb2 - I love the way the bookcase displays the fb2 files - way better than the other formats. I know you found book designer hard, but try stick with it, it converts to fb2 (and a whole load of other formats)
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #18
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I have added the still active email coupons to the Bebook Wiki here: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Bebook
Just to throw the cat amongst the pidgeons - Peter (sales mgr at bebook) confirmed that active emails addresses keep rolling - they keep record of every sale, so you will still get free bebook/refund after every tenth sale using your email address
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #19
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron101 View Post
Just to throw the cat amongst the pidgeons - Peter (sales mgr at bebook) confirmed that active emails addresses keep rolling - they keep record of every sale, so you will still get free bebook/refund after every tenth sale using your email address
Hopefully in the spirit of sharing those that manage to get the 10 referals will advise the community here so their email can be removed from the list and the next person can hopefully gain the next benefit from anyone coming here to check out reviews and such.

Cheers,
PKFFW
Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 PM   #20
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Hopefully in the spirit of sharing those that manage to get the 10 referals will advise the community here so their email can be removed from the list and the next person can hopefully gain the next benefit from anyone coming here to check out reviews and such.

Cheers,
PKFFW
See this Wiki page:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Bebook

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #21
PKFFW
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes that's the idea.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #22
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
That was my intent when I put the email coupons on the Wiki. We will all be on the honour system, but I have faith in this group. At least I know I will be removing my email once I get my 10 referrals.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:27 AM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Please use the email coupon/voucher of jswolf@gmail.com to help my wife get a BeBook. She's a very nice person and very deserving. So please help her out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #24
carrie
Enthusiast
carrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't litter

Device: BeBook
Yep mine is still active if you would use it.

carrie_anner@hotmail.com
carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #25
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie View Post
Yep mine is still active if you would use it.
carrie_anner@hotmail.com
I've added your email address to the list of email coupons on the Bebook Wiki page.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:45 AM   #26
carrie
Enthusiast
carrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't litter

Thank-you kindley Justy

carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #27
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I've added your email address to the list of email coupons on the Bebook Wiki page.
Please add mine as well

Code:
slite@katrinet.se
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #28
devilyna
devilyna began at the beginning.

If you have the time, Justy, pls add mine also. Currently i'm in no position for affording the BeBook especially when i read somewhere that the price for Europe starts at 330 euros. A bit unfair if you ask me! This is my coupon, let's have a go! devilyna@yahoo.com
devilyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #29
Justy
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilyna View Post
If you have the time, Justy, pls add mine also. Currently i'm in no position for affording the BeBook especially when i read somewhere that the price for Europe starts at 330 euros. A bit unfair if you ask me! This is my coupon, let's have a go! [/email]
Hi devilyna, I've added you to the Wiki. Good Luck!

Tags
bebook, deal, discount