Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
music on external sd card

hopefully other people have music stored on an external sd card and might have some suggestions (been looking around for a few days and cant find a solution to this)

if I put my music on the internal sd card everything works perfect, if i put my music on an external one (16GB sandisk) the music plays fine but I get no cover art

looked at apps that supposedly rescan sd card but they dont do anything

anyone come across this before?
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Jackorama
Jackorama began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo vox
I just started using an external 8 GB micro sd card and I have the same problem. My cover art does show up in the Gallery app, but not the Music app. I get a mosaic of different coloured squares.
Jackorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert