Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum

Notices

Old 06-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
danke für photos ! ich bin traurig wenn ich nicht kanst kommen.

und, du habst... er, sie haben ? ...someone has a sony 700 !! whose was that one ? (because i am pretty sure i would remember, if i had been there !) (sorry for the terrible deutsch ! )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
danke für photos ! ich bin traurig wenn ich nicht kanst kommen.
Das nächste Mal klappt es bestimmt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
und, du habst... er, sie haben ? ...someone has a sony 700 !! whose was that one ? (because i am pretty sure i would remember, if i had been there !) (sorry for the terrible deutsch ! )
The one with the sony 700 was mirakix. I love your terrible german - it's better then my french!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Das nächste Mal klappt es bestimmt!
na klar !

Quote:
The one with the sony 700 was mirakix. I love your terrible german - it's better then my french!
that means your french must be really abominable !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #19
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Komm schon, Leute, sind das wirklich alle Bilder die Sie gemacht haben? Frankfurt ist am nächsten zu meinem Wohnort von allen Meetups. Vielleicht könnte ich auf dem nächstem Treffen teilnehmen.
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.

P.S. Pardon my french (german).
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #20
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Komm schon, Leute, sind das wirklich alle Bilder die Sie gemacht haben?
Fast alle, ja. Wie gesagt mein Photo-Handy musste als UMTS-Modem herhalten und mit den großen Biergläsern und vielen tollen Lesegeräten in den Händen war das mit dem Fotografieren dann doch irgendwie schwierig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Frankfurt ist am nächsten zu meinem Wohnort von allen Meetups. Vielleicht könnte ich auf dem nächstem Treffen teilnehmen.
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.
Wir würden uns sehr freuen, wenn Du beim nächsten Meet-Up teilnehmen könntest!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote