Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
crutnacker
Connoisseur
crutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-books

Device: None
Kindle 2 won't share last page read with other devices.

My Kindle 2 will recognize the last page read from my fire and ipad and phone., but if I continue reading on it and turn it off or let it shut off on its own, my other devices don't see its last page read. Any ideas why? 3g is on. Ive even clicked sync.
crutnacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Try restarting it. If that doesn't work, a Factory Reset may be in order.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
crutnacker
Connoisseur
crutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-books

Device: None
Thank you, a factory reset did the trick. And it wiped off a ton of books, which was actually nice. Saved me the trouble of doing it.
crutnacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle 2, sync "furthest page read"