Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
MSMYTH
MSMYTH began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS 600
EPUB TO PDF AND VICE VERSA

I can download Epub and pdf books from my library. However, if I have just read a pdf book and try to open an EPub book, it says protected copy. My libary states this is a known issue. Anyone know of an easy fix?
MSMYTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The fix is only to use one format at a time for library books. As you've been told, it's a known issue.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
HI and welcome to MR
As Harry has said you can only have one different type of library format at a time on your EBook Reader although you can have both in your library at the same time. So either only get the same type of formats each time you borrow or just transfer onto reader 1 at a time
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote