Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #976
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I wish Dylrob had played the game and wished for a wish....
Granted. Dylrob wished he didn't have to wish for a wish.

I wish that the ground at the foot of our garden that needs digging would dig itself.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #977
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
I wish Dylrob had played the game and wished for a wish....
Granted.
I wish GeoffC had played the game and wished for a wish...
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #978
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. Dylrob wished he didn't have to wish for a wish.

I wish that the ground at the foot of our garden that needs digging would dig itself.

Could you elucidate ?

Is that a foot as on the end of a leg, or is the ground a foot in size ?

I wish I had wished for a wish on the previous wish answer....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 AM   #979
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Granted. The internet explodes.

I wish for a new internet.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:39 AM   #980
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Granted. The internet explodes.

I wish for a new internet.

granted. Now you can see all this year's Eurovision Song Contest on every site you log into....

I wish for some rain ......
Advert
Old 05-14-2009, 07:02 AM   #981
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
granted. Now you can see all this year's Eurovision Song Contest on every site you log into....

I wish for some rain ......
Granted, now you have to run out and buy all the glazers putty in town to seal your windows before the upcoming monsoon.

I wish that this recession was over and that all the people taking advantage of those suffering from it would lose their jobs.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #982
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We're sorry, but do to a technical error your wish could not be granted.

(Hey this is better than it being corrupted)

I wish it wasn't so frustrating being partially dyslexic.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #983
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
We're sorry, but do to a technical error your wish could not be granted.

(Hey this is better than it being corrupted)

I wish it wasn't so frustrating being partially dyslexic.
Granted. But your frustration can only be alleviated by a neurologist who lives in a big, crowded, noisy seaside metropolis and you are forced to move there to participate in his/her research study.

I wish that pshrynk has a very nice holiday.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #984
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Granted. But your frustration can only be alleviated by a neurologist who lives in a big, crowded, noisy seaside metropolis and you are forced to move there to participate in his/her research study.

I wish that pshrynk has a very nice holiday.
he has a nice holiday as the rest of us go on vacation and he is the only poster here

i wish this treatment would write itself rather than wait for me to think up the next action,
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #985
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Granted. The treatment becomes self conscious and decides it doesn't want to help you.

I wish Rodney would stop foiling my every attempt to keep him from getting under my bed.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:52 AM   #986
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Rodney rents out the bed to a family of bedbugs and sublets his space under the bed to Lefty and Hugo. You go to Red to help solve the problem and sleep on the couch while waiting for him to finish his current case.

I wish Red would help the current administration solve the economic problems. (In his own unique style.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #987
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Granted. Painting the Executive Mansion red creates massive public outrage and briefly distracts from the current economic situation.

I wish I could cook.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:21 AM   #988
GeoffC

granted : jellied eels on toast is your favourite meal for the next 3 weeks...

i wish i could think of a wish that could really come true ....
Old 08-09-2009, 04:39 AM   #989
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Granted. It may only be granted in Universe X. (You'll need to make your own travel plans)

I wish this thread to be properly resurrected... with bolts of lightning!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:40 AM   #990
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Granted. It may only be granted in Universe X. (You'll need to make your own travel plans)

I wish this thread to be properly resurrected... with bolts of lightning!

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness