Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
New hardware is coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Oh, boy...will there also be an announcement about new hardware?
Dear Lionel:

We have enough secret projects going on around here to choke a horse (no offence to horses anywhere). There are clear touchscreen coming, 9 inch models, models with keyboards and without, MIDs, a new router that does about 20 things more and looks incredibly great, a MOLE IP camera that sets up in three easy steps and has Pan&Tilt from a smart phone, a new website, and more. What CES did was to crank up the heat on all these projects and get them really going.

So... trust me. The hardware is all in the hopper and there will be so much new that my typing fingers will get sore!! Of course, it is all hush-hush until ready for release... but things are kicking!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You could always drop a "leak" here or I could drop by for a Gourmet Coffee and you could forget to put the neat stuff away and I could blab (no NDA signed here ) about what I saw.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Lionel:

We have enough secret projects going on around here to choke a horse (no offence to horses anywhere). There are clear touchscreen coming, 9 inch models, models with keyboards and without, MIDs, a new router that does about 20 things more and looks incredibly great, a MOLE IP camera that sets up in three easy steps and has Pan&Tilt from a smart phone, a new website, and more. What CES did was to crank up the heat on all these projects and get them really going.

So... trust me. The hardware is all in the hopper and there will be so much new that my typing fingers will get sore!! Of course, it is all hush-hush until ready for release... but things are kicking!!
Good to hear, Robert. I am looking forward to the stuff and I'm holding out for the right thing. So far, Astak is running at #2 on my list of possible readers. Its future offerings may change that.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote