Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
Smile Sometimes to get justice you have to run away from it...

A #1 BESTSELLING THRILLER ON AMAZON UK... REVISED 2014 EDITION

RUN, RUN, RUN

Run, Run, Run is an exciting thriller, a novel that twists and turns and never lets up, taking an ordinary couple into a life they could never envisage.

After giving evidence against a gangster in a murder trial, Dan Thompson is whisked away into the Witness Protection Scheme. But even that can’t protect him and his wife Sally. Somebody knows their new identity — somebody who shouldn’t.

Frank Tong is an artist who finds inspiration for his paintings from the violence of his criminal life. When his brother is put away for murder he wants revenge. And he has a contact in the Witness Protection Scheme who is willing to help.

Dan and the pregnant Sally have no choice. They have to flee. They go on the run from both sides of the law.

They must learn to lie, steal, shoot and fight. They must live on their wits. They can’t use their credit cards, cash machines, mobile phones - anything that will give away their location. They must constantly look over their shoulder. It’s living life like a criminal - a difficult task for two law abiding people.

What will it take to return to a normal life? How far are they willing to go?

Run, Run, Run is a crime thriller about the nature of justice that will have your heart racing and your mind buzzing.

Available from Amazon U.S.

And Amazon U.K..

Last edited by tothepoint; 09-01-2014 at 12:05 PM.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Any chance this is coming to B&N soon?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
How about Smashwords, which would make it available to everyone, regardless of their reading device?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Yes, absolutely. I'm in the process of making a version for both Barnes & Noble Nook and the iBookstore. Will let you know when it's ready. Thanks for the interest.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
tothepoint
Writer

'Run, Run, Run' is now available in Nook and Sony e-reader formats at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/87534. Try the free sample chapters.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
tothepoint
Writer

Now only $0.99 on Amazon. Give it a try. You won't regret it.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
tothepoint
Writer

Take the weight off your feet and listen to this recording of the first chapter.

Last edited by tothepoint; 02-03-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
tothepoint
Writer

On sale on Amazon for the next 24 hours :-)

Last edited by tothepoint; 09-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:44 AM   #9
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
This looks like it is right up my alley,I love this kind of thriller. Thanks for sharing your work with us, I can't wait to read it.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #10
tothepoint
Writer

Thanks Kikar, hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by tothepoint; 09-01-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
tothepoint
Writer

New 2014 edition now available — only on Kindle at the moment.

Tags
crime thriller, detective, mark capell, run run run, top