Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #451
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
It's been 17 days since my last purchase. I am strong. I have willpower. I can beat this thing! I CAN DO THIS!!!

Okay, truth is I've been too busy flirting to shop for books. Traded one weakness for another.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #452
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
It's been 17 days since my last purchase. I am strong. I have willpower. I can beat this thing! I CAN DO THIS!!!

Okay, truth is I've been too busy flirting to shop for books. Traded one weakness for another.
Oh my, its Lucifer's BRAG again

I am checking daily if the book I want to buy is finally released.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #453
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:47 AM   #454
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I didn't last that long myself. I fell to the temptation of the 10 volumes of the Spook books when they were all listed at $0.00 for a short while. Just couldn't pass up a bargain.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:27 AM   #455
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
i may have gone overboard on the flirting D:
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:50 AM   #456
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:

Yeah, I know that method . Even though I know the exact date or the release, I keep on checking maybe they've released it sooner. It happened once. I was over the moon like I'd won the lottery or something... *shakes head at herself*
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #457
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I didn't last that long myself. I fell to the temptation of the 10 volumes of the Spook books when they were all listed at $0.00 for a short while. Just couldn't pass up a bargain.
But freebies don't count! You are still good
Old 06-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #458
GailN
GailN began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Fell off the wagon

Bought two books...does it count if they written by friends of mine
GailN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #459
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailN View Post
Bought two books...does it count if they written by friends of mine
Hm, difficult question. It is a bit like giving a beggar bread money, isn't it In this sense it does not count fully, maybe there is a two-for-one rate as they are still ebooks bought.

Now let me ponder this and all it implies... When I make an author my friend on facebook and then buy their book. Sorry dolls, I've something to do right now and can't gossip any longer with you

*dashesofftofacebook*
Old 06-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #460
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:

Bette's back! Yay! Ha! Lucifer's Bat & Lucifer's Brat - we shall now dominate the world! Or maybe just a thread or two... Or maybe just that corner over there no one is using...

Muahahahah!

But not until I've had some coffee.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #461
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Bette's back! Yay! Ha! Lucifer's Bat & Lucifer's Brat - we shall now dominate the world! Or maybe just a thread or two... Or maybe just that corner over there no one is using...

Muahahahah!

But not until I've had some coffee.
Dear Brat,

I am so glad for your company here on the thread as I am in dire need of a friend. I bought two ebooks ($2.99 and $4.58) today and f**ed up my stats. It is now 45 ebooks bought till August 2010 and only 25 of those read.

I fight to read some more until Friday but defeat is near in the release of two books of series I have been following.

Do I have to expose myself to sun now, to erease my worthless Batcarcass from the face of the earth?

Bette the Bat (Friend of Lucifer's Brat)
Old 06-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #462
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Be not afraid my batly buddy! Glory in your purchases! Revel shamelessly as you click that "Buy Now" button. Ignore the empty rantings of a frustrated non-buyer victimized by her no-doubt raging hormones! When the dust settles, remember who will have the most ebooks!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #463
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Be not afraid my batly buddy! Glory in your purchases! Revel shamelessly as you click that "Buy Now" button. Ignore the empty rantings of a frustrated non-buyer victimized by her no-doubt raging hormones! When the dust settles, remember who will have the most ebooks!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #464
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Hm, this one is tricky. I vowed to myself not to buy any ebooks for money until 7/1. I did some beta reading for a self-pubbed author and she gave me a gift card so I can buy her book and also some others as a sort of quid pro quo. Would it be evil of me to buy some books now including hers or should I wait until 7/1? TRICKY!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #465
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Okay I'm off the wagon. I bought 5 books this weekend. Most for $.99 & $2.99. But one was for a whopping $11.99. I just had to have The Little Women Letters
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote