Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Lucybelle
Lucybelle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 & Sony Pocket Edition
Checking in public library books and "Borrowed" status

According to the website for the San Francisco library ePub books can be checked back in when you're done with them. The link that I went to said that the book should show up as borrowed and then you can click on that and check it back in. Unfortunately, all of mine show up as "purchased." Anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks.
Lucybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
Hi Lucybelle. Welcome to Mobilereads.

If you are using Sony's Reader Library software then you can right click on the title of a library book and a menu will pop up. Click on "Return Borrowed Item."
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to MR! I agree with colleen- I have no trouble in ADE or Reader Library returning books by right-clicking and choosing "return borrowed item." Are you right -clicking and getting something that notifies you itʻs a purchased book?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote