Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 06:28 AM   #31
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Even on the TV side it is missing *the* SF War Series.
Any discussion of TV SF War series has to start with SPACE: ABOVE AND BEYOND.
(And FOX cancelled it because they had to choose between it and SLIDERS.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_Above_and_Beyond
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #32
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Even on the TV side it is missing *the* SF War Series.
Any discussion of TV SF War series has to start with SPACE: ABOVE AND BEYOND.
(And FOX cancelled it because they had to choose between it and SLIDERS.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_Above_and_Beyond
I've just bought the DVD box set of that. So looking forward to watching it again.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #33
jatkin
Enthusiast
jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
I think the list should have been for books only.
I think that's true. It's hard enough to pick favorite sci fi books, if I had to pick a favorite out of movies and books, I don't think I could do it. I think books and movies def deserve their own separate lists
jatkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:30 AM   #34
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Loved the comment on The Forever War.

Quote:
Ridley Scott was going to film this book at one point, and it would be great to see that happen instead of Prometheus 2.
Amen to that!
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote