Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
adrian142
adrian142 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Catalog Ribbon missing

When I launch calbre in version 0.7.12 I have no catalog ribbon visible.

Or is this due to the fact that I have no eBook reader connected and so only one catalog (the one from my hard drive) has to be shown?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Greetings,
-Adrian
adrian142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
If you connect your reader you will get an extra button on the Menu bar. If you also have an SD card inside the reader you should get a 2nd extra Menu button.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian142 View Post
When I launch calbre in version 0.7.12 I have no catalog ribbon visible.

Or is this due to the fact that I have no eBook reader connected and so only one catalog (the one from my hard drive) has to be shown?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Greetings,
-Adrian
The location of the Catalog Icon changed from the old "Ribbon" to the button bar. When you connect a device, the Button bar wil change some more depending on the device.

7.12 is "Old school baby".
The latest versions 7.16 support multiple libraries (down arrow next to Library button)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
adrian142
adrian142 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for the clarification!
adrian142 is offline   Reply With Quote