Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 01-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Fed up at the moment

Just got back from holiday and back to work. Went off to the desert for 2 weeks. It was great, 47 C in the shade would you believe. The stars were jaw dropping.

My iliad had a melt down the day before we left. Would not start up and got so hot that I put a fan on it. Was convinced it was going to catch fire. Oh well. I think it is the innards, so to speak, so as the screen is the major part of the cost of this thing it should be repairable I suppose. We will see.

My wifes new Cybook went belly up first time she tried to use it on holiday. A few lines missing and it got worst till now the screen is a mess of jumbled lines. Guess that must go back as well.

Two books purchased from Paperback digital I have not yet read and guess I now never will as the pids registered will likely change after the repairs, if repairs are even an option.

Life sure can be tedious.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:40 AM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
This really, really sucks. I would be furious. I hope everything turns out fine.

Good luck.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Two books purchased from Paperback digital I have not yet read and guess I now never will as the pids registered will likely change after the repairs, if repairs are even an option.

Life sure can be tedious.
Yeah, about Paperback Digital, good news and bad news.

The good news is you only brought two books .....

Commisserations
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Good news is I logged a ticket with Irex, recieved a speedy response and am now waiting for a fedex box. I am pretty impressed with that. Only started the process a few hours ago.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Good luck with the repairs!

Hopefully someone will pick up the Paperback Digital customers.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert