I need to know to add Hebrew language
into the e-book

all the best

moses leaderink
leaderink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Fonts must be either embedded within the book file itself or the EBA701 reader has to have the font installed on the device. I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I am also not familiar with your device, so I don't know if you can add fonts to it, or not.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
e-book eba701