Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 03:48 AM   #1
InkmeshTeam
Building InkMesh
InkmeshTeam began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Inkmesh Updates: Fresh Ebooks

Hello everyone,

We've been working on getting more fresh ebook information at inkmesh ebook search engine, and we have now included sony in our fresh crawled sites.

With this, we now crawl the following big sites everyday for more fresh updates:
1. Amazon.
2. Sony.
3. BarnesAndNoble.
4. Kobo.
5. FictionWise.

We will continue to add more sites for fresher updates; Please do let us know if any other sites are of interest to you for fresher updates.

Thank you!
www.inkmesh.com
Old 04-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've not used Ink mesh very much as everytime I select a book and am re-directed to the site in question, it keeps telling me that this book is not available due to regional restrictions.

Is there some way on your site to select regional locations (i.e. UK) or some form of advanced option to select certain ebook providers?
Advert
Old 04-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #3
InkmeshTeam
Building InkMesh

Hi ghostyjack,
Thanks for trying Inkmesh. We understand the problem and currently, we have only few UK stores, but we are working on adding more regional stores.

We are also working on the functionality to select specific book providers and hopefully can get his out in near future.

Thanks!
Old 08-03-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
InkmeshTeam
Building InkMesh

Inkmesh Updates: Added Borders ebook store.

Hi All,

On July 7th, Borders, the second largest book store chain in US launched its ebook store. Inkmesh added its store in its index today. With this Inkmesh is searching 33 ebook sites to get the best ebook prices.

As always we appreciate your feedback, we hope that you give it a try.

Thanks,
Inkmesh Team.
www.inkmesh.com
www.inkmesh.com/free-ebooks
Old 08-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I just wanted to say I like your site and find it VERY helpful in finding eBooks!
Advert
Old 08-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Find myself using Inkmesh at least five times a week...usually more. Love it. Keep up the good work.
d
Old 08-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
FYI: When I use Inkmesh, I'm starting to see books with CyberRead listed as free or a really good price, but when I click on the link, I get redirected to a SPAM site for sleacy business ebooks. So I think they're hijacking your system somehow.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
InkmeshTeam
Building InkMesh

Hi simplyparticular - Thanks for the feedback, can you give us example of specific ebooks and/or links, which lead to bad cyberread links?
Old 08-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Now that I've looked more closely, it appears that their links are mucked up on lots of books. I can't find the ones I did originally, but here are a few that link up wrong:

http://www.inkmesh.com/ebooks/buddha...k/?site=kindle
Cyberread link goes to a Diabetes book for $4.99

http://www.inkmesh.com/ebooks/who-is...-twain-ebook/?
Cyberread tries to link to a different Mark Twain book.

There were a few more, but I don't have time to copy and paste all day.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkmeshTeam View Post
Hello everyone,

We've been working on getting more fresh ebook information at inkmesh ebook search engine, and we have now included sony in our fresh crawled sites.

With this, we now crawl the following big sites everyday for more fresh updates:
1. Amazon.
2. Sony.
3. BarnesAndNoble.
4. Kobo.
5. FictionWise.

We will continue to add more sites for fresher updates; Please do let us know if any other sites are of interest to you for fresher updates.

Thank you!
www.inkmesh.com
Please help us out and remove Apple from Inkmesh. Apple is the cause of the Agency 5 and we do not want to help Apple sell eBook in any way.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please help us out and remove Apple from Inkmesh. Apple is the cause of the Agency 5 and we do not want to help Apple sell eBook in any way.
I doubt they include Apple, anyway, since there appears to be no way to see the iBook store except from inside the iBooks app on Apple's hardware and Inkmesh is an automated service that links to web pages.

Not that they'd be likely to have the lowest price on a book, anyway.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I doubt they include Apple, anyway, since there appears to be no way to see the iBook store except from inside the iBooks app on Apple's hardware and Inkmesh is an automated service that links to web pages.

Not that they'd be likely to have the lowest price on a book, anyway.
Do a search for "Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell" and you will see Apple iBookStore in the results. That has to go. Apple should not be helped to sell eBooks. Apple should not sell a single eBook ever.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #13
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Awesome, I use your site all the time!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #14
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Yes, so do I! =)
Old 11-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #15
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do a search for "Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell" and you will see Apple iBookStore in the results. That has to go. Apple should not be helped to sell eBooks. Apple should not sell a single eBook ever.
Why? You have the freedom not to click the link or buy from the iBook store so don't.

Why cripple a site because of your personal prejudices?
Closed Thread

Tags
ebook price comparison, free ebooks, inkmesh