Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-05-2023, 07:05 AM   #1
duytrung
duytrung began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Feature request: Windows chute to move books between libraries by drag and drop

Hello developers,

I've been using Calibre to manage my pdfs for years. I'm wondering if it is possible to implement a feature just to move quickly without the displaying message of moving files, which I found it took some time to wait to finish.

It just a windows, with a library name sticker and an option (Move/Copy here) on it. Then user could select the files and just drag into that window. Something similar to a traditional file commander to manage files. The move of those files could be displayed by background while user could continue to browse files.

I have a main collection and an archive where I used to selected the old, unimportant documents and put in there. But I really don't know how to hide the file transfer message, i.e. in background, and wait for it to finish to continue browsing the other files.

Thanks for considering the request.
duytrung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
libraries, management, transfering