Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Aluratek Libre $129.99/free shipping @ Newegg.com

Aluratek "Libre" E-Book Reader Pro with 5" Display, White

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16858653002
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Considering all of the excitement about the Libre Thanksgiving weekend, there sure hasn't been much talk about it around here since then.

Considering that the Libre does ADE, I think that at that price it's a better deal than the jetBook with its dictionary.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Considering all of the excitement about the Libre Thanksgiving weekend, there sure hasn't been much talk about it around here since then.

Considering that the Libre does ADE, I think that at that price it's a better deal than the jetBook with its dictionary.
It depends on how many books you own, and what formats.

And, at least in theory, the JBL is coming out with software that includes ADE.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
If you like white color NewEgg sell white jetBook for $129.99 now:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16858723004
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
bob1xxx
Zealot
bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle k3 and k2 and White Aluratek Libre Pro
Thumbs up Insane deal for a great e reader with drm support

Yeah Libre pro is a great deal 159.00 (what I got mine for at Fry's) and a insane deal at 129.00 Heck get one for every room of the house
bob1xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1xxx View Post
Yeah Libre pro is a great deal 159.00 (what I got mine for at Fry's) and a insane deal at 129.00 Heck get one for every room of the house
About what I paid for my Libre as well @ Christmas. A slightly more insane deal with 2% cashback going through one's Bing.com account.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote