Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #181
roncri
Enthusiast
roncri began at the beginning.

I've been using the NAEB version for a few weeks and while it's nice enough I still find myself using my eBookwise also.

The biggest reason is that if the temp is below 45 degrees, the eBookwise will freeze up after about 15 minutes. Sorta sucks while waiting for the bus in the morning.

In addition, the UI on the Ebookwise is mush more user friendly, the buttons are easier to use, it's much faster, and you can use it in the dark.

Frankly, outside of the weight and obsolete memory card format, I prefer the Ebookwise. And whoever came up with the @#$% square button for the Cybook should be taken out back and beaten. Fine, use is for UI navigation but they should have included dedicated page turn buttons.
roncri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #182
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by roncri View Post
The biggest reason is that if the temp is below 45 degrees, the eBookwise will freeze up after about 15 minutes.
I hope you mean 45 °F (7 °C)... I was worried when I first read it, since 45 °C is 113 °F...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #183
roncri
Enthusiast
roncri began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I hope you mean 45 °F (7 °C)... I was worried when I first read it, since 45 °C is 113 °F...
Yes, I mean °F.
roncri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:00 AM   #184
nikolaywld
nikolaywld began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle New Oasis